- 2016 - 2018 - MA Photojournalism and Documentary Photography - UAL: London College of Communication
- 2012 - 2014 - Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Lifelong Learning Sector) - University of Westminster
- 2006 - 2009 - BA (Hons) Documentary Photography - University of Wales: Newport
- 2004 - 2006 - BTEC ND Photography - Amersham & Wycombe College
- 2017 - Current - Photography Lecturer - Buckinghamshire College Group
- 2012 - 2017 - Photography Lecturer - Amersham & Wycombe College
- 2008 - Current - Freelance photographer and filmmaker
- 2009 - 2010 - Gallery Assistant - Diemar/Noble Photography - Photography Gallery, Fitzrovia, London
- 2009 - Gallery Assistant - Sartorial Art, Art Gallery, Kings Cross, London
- 2016 - Land of Liberty: An Exhibition, Space2 Gallery, Watford
- 2015 - A Thousand Finish Lines, Queens Park Art Centre, Aylesbury
- 2010 - Living in the Third Age, Space2 Gallery, Watford
- 2019 - Tom Warland: The British Heritage Project & Tom Ball Carving, Coleshill and Buscot Estate, Oxfordshire
- 2018 - Elephants in Rooms, UAL: London College of Communication, London
- 2016 - Covered and Exposed (Brighton Photo Fringe 2016), The Iron Duke, Hove
- 2009 - WAKE, Candid Arts Centre, Islington, London
- 2009 - University of Wales: Newport Graduation Exhibition, Newport, Wales
- 2004 - Amersham & Wycombe College Graduation Exhibition, Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Exhibitions Curated By
- 2017 - 'Multifarious 2: A Photography Exhibition', Queens Park Art Centre, Aylesbury: Work featuring Matt Terry, Alena Resende, Karen Balding, Charlie Rolfe, Liam Roe, Jonny Griffin, Tamara Angus, Helenda Ledwon & Jazmin Parsons.
- 2016 - 'Multifarious: A Photography Exhibition', Queens Park Art Centre, Aylesbury: Work featuring Matt Terry, Alena Resende, Karen Balding, Charlie Rolfe, and Liam Roe.
- Warland, T 2015, Western Reportage in Comparison to Russian and Eastern Bloc Photojournalism Between 1941 and Current Day, Blurb, England
- Warland, T. 2010, Living in the Third Age, Blurb, England
- Warland, T. 2009, The Commuters, Blurb, England
- Warland, T. 2008, The Thirteenth Hour, Blurb, England
Work Featured in
- 2018 - Student Photographers Confront Societal Issues [online], BBC News available from here.
- 2010 - 'The Thirteenth Hour', Field Trip Magazine (Cafe Royal Books), #1 Summer 2010, p. 17.
- Grant, K & Durden, M. Wake, 2009
- Bridson, G. The History of Natural History: An annotated bibliography 2nd Ed. London: The Linnean Society of London, 2008.